Monday, July 22, 2013

The "Loot" So Far

So, the "loot" had started to take over the office.  There were miscellaneous items everywhere and I was actually beginning to forget what I had purchased for each child . . . so, time for some bags!  I am including small items for all of the siblings at home still, so there were a LOT of bags!

First up are all of the goodies for Jose and Cesar.  I will be visiting their family first (not pictured are books I'm taking also).  Since the family lives in an area too rural for shopping, I'm going to pick up a few extra clothing items to bring still.

 The next family I'll be visiting is Juan's.  Since Juan's siblings are both grown, I included the items for Keisy and her sister here as well.


And last, but not least, my largest family!  Edy and Katherine have many siblings I have received letters from over the years (written on behalf of my kids) and so there is plenty of loot for them too.  Everyone is getting flip flops, plus all sorts of fun items.  The two girls I sponsor are each receiving a handmade crocheted purse.  Still debating if/what to crochet for the boys - maybe just a hat or socks?


No comments:

Post a Comment